Premier Member Profile

Chichester Print

Contact: Stephen Wilson
Address: 59 Graydon Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8RG
T: 01243 276073
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) | Company Website

Chichester Print supply a quality, affordable, online print solution for all of your marketing needs. We offer a wide range of print products including…

Listed in: Printers

Are you a high growth, innovative small or medium business? Or one delivering green or low carbon goods and services?

Are you planning to to expand and grow but not finding it easy to find the finance required? Would a grant of up to 25% of the total project cost make the difference between going ahead and not being able to? If so then our innovation and green business grant could be for you.

Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership is inviting initial expressions of interest from high growth and innovation, and / or low carbon and environmental technology small and medium businesses that are looking to expand and create new jobs. Grants of between £5,000 and £100,000 will be available to eligible businesses. We will also consider grants of a higher value where a greater impact on employment growth can be shown.

Grants may be spent on a wide range of eligible items including, research and development, innovation and product/service development, breaking into new markets, skills development, plant and equipment, business premises and other capital items.

To be eligible businesses must:
• Show how the grant will lead to new jobs
• Be able to demonstrate that they have explored fully other sources of funding without success
• Show other investment alongside the grant in the ratio of at least 1:4 - we will provide up to 25% of the project as a grant and you will need to provide the remaining 75% through another form of investment which could be retained profits, loans, equity finance or investment funds.

• Have premises in or be planning to create new jobs in one of these Local Authority areas:
• Adur • Brighton and Hove • Croydon • Lewes • Reigate & Banstead • Arun • Chichester • Epsom and Ewell • Mid Sussex • Worthing

Be planning at least one of the following:
• To grow your business by 20% over the next 3 years.
• To introduce new goods or services or other innovation
• To exploit leading edge technology
• To develop and market low carbon and environmental goods and services
• To supply goods and services to one of the major environmental projects in this area including the Sussex Energy Saving Programme and Off-Shore Windfarms.

Applications will open in early November but to register your interest now please visit where you can download our expression of interest form. If you would like to discuss a possible application for your firm with a member of our Regional Growth Fund team please email

This initiative is a partnership between Coast to Capital, West Sussex County Council, Brighton and Hove City Council, the Universities of Brighton, Sussex and Chichester and The Argus.

Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions will apply.