Face to face meetings are starting to happen again with the relaxing of lockdown rules. Watch this space to find out if your local meeting is starting again!
In the meantime take advantage of our reduced membership levels of just £10 per year... with free gifts for joining. Use the directory and members blog to promote your business to the wider network and beyond.
Face to face meetings are starting again... keep an eye on the website for more details.
Steve Wilson, founder of the First Friday Network
What is First Friday Network?
The First Friday Network is a monthly free business networking event held on various Fridays with meetings across the country.
All the networks are linked but are run by local business people, serving the business community by way of offering a venue to network, promote and exchange ideas.
Why should you network?
The value of networking is widely accepted. Most businesses realise that word-of-mouth recommendation is by far the best way to gain new business.
If you are looking for new customers, new suppliers or merely want to meet and chat with other business people to share experiences, talk about your recent successes or discuss mutual problems, then bring some business cards, come along and network at a relaxed and friendly event.
First Friday | 5th November 2021
- Chichester The Nags Head St Pancras Chichester PO19 7SJ 1.00pm - 2.30pm
- Eastbourne SUSPENDED 12 Station Street Eastbourne BN21 4RG 12.30pm-2.30pm
- Hastings ZOOM 3-5pm
- Lewes ZOOM 12.30pm - 2:00pm
- Portsmouth Victory Business Centre Somers Road North Portsmouth PO1 1PJ 1pm – 2.30pm
- Rochdale ZOOM 1.00-2.30pm
- Worthing The Burlington Hotel Marine Parade Worthing BN11 3QL From 12.30pm