3rd Aug 2015 / 2:33pm
BBX is a community currency that enables entrepreneurs worldwide to leverage their spare capacity for new business opportunities.
BBX works along side your existing bank account and doesn’t replace your cash business but gives you additional revenue by selling your spare capacity within the BBX community.
- Promote your spare capacity to the BBX network through your account manager.
- Another business owner part of the BBX community buys it in return you receive BBX pounds.
- Use your BBX trade pounds to buy things you want saving your cash.
Spare Capacity is the ability to take on more business without increasing FIXED COSTS. It is perishable and if not captured you can never get it back.
Some examples of this are:
- Empty tables in a restaurant
- Slow moving or surplus stock
- Unfilled appointments
- Vacant hotel rooms
- Unsold advertising space
- If you were to sell this spare capacity what would it cost?
- Wholesale purchase price of product
- Sub contract labour
For most businesses it is only the variable/replacement cost because when you take on an additional customer fixed costs such as rates, rent and PAYE for staff do not rise.
So how would it work?
An example of a transaction; a hotelier has some empty rooms and promotes them through BBX...
- The hotelier received new customers by selling what otherwise would have been worthless spare capacity (an empty room).
- The hotelier slashed cash costs by buying advertising with no cash outlay.
- The hotelier bought stuff with no rise in fixed costs.
- If the customers enjoyed their stay they would refer new customers who would pay the hotelier £££!
- The hotelier has cut out the competition – because the customers are not staying with a competitor and not referring new business to.
- As a direct result of the purchase the hotelier received new customers!
- To pay for the £200 advertising with empty rooms only cost the hotelier around £40!
A WIN WIN for all!
OFFER! BBX UK have collaborated with First Friday Network and are offering businesses coming via First Friday the opportunity to take up a Silver Account worth £397 + VAT for FREE.
So if you want to find out more take a look at the website and some of the information videos.
Find more about BBX here >>>
23rd Jul 2015 / 9:39am
I recently met the entrepreneur and author Andrew Reynolds at his Entrepreneurs Bootcamp in Brighton. I heard some great speakers talk about online marketing from all around the world and picked up some really useful information. If you have not heard of Andrew you should definitely take a look at what he has to say.
At the seminar he announced he is giving his book "Copy this idea" away FREE so that more people can understand the power of online marketing funnels...
You can get your free copy here: Copy this idea Book …it might just give you that idea that you've been looking for!
14th Jul 2015 / 11:50am
Sorry, but due to lack of bookings we are cancelling Event in the Tent
We have had to make the sad decission to cancel Event in the Tent at ROX due to lack of enthusiasm... despite many people saying it ws a great idea and that they would definitely be coming along we have had a really disapointing number of bookings.
Thank you to those few that had booked... you are great! You will be getting a full refund of your money over the next day or so.
I guess it just isn't wanted by enough people.
27th May 2015 / 3:09pm
The Hilton Avisford Park Hotel have sent an open invitation to attend an evening showcase of their newly refurbished Terrace on Thursday 11th June.
The evening starts at 6.00pm with a warm welcome and a glass of Sangria followed by sampling of the new BBQ Menu in our Garden Terrace.
For more details or to book please contact Angela Hayward on 0247 684 1042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
19th May 2015 / 8:51am
Arundel Group Prize Draw Winner
The Arundel First Friday Gold Box prize draw was made during the May Networking meeting and our congratulations go to the winner, local businessman James Stepney of Logs Sussex - www.logsussex.co.uk whose business card was selected by Emma Peradon-Jones of www.flyingpa.co.uk
James and his family will be jetting off to the Costa Blanca to enjoy a weeks holiday in the seaside resort of Javea courtesy of Littlehampton based business Holidays and Homes - www.holidaysandhomes.co.uk
Arundel First Friday Video:
We just need two more businesses who would like to feature on the Arundel First Friday Video to reach the 10 needed so if you would like to include your business for a one-off payment of just £10.00 +VAT please let me know. The video can be posted and shared over your social media sites using a YouTube link or by up-loading an MP4 file that will be provided to each advertiser. Bognor First Friday have their video showing on a large screen at Dream Fitness in Bognor Regis which has a 4000 footfall per month, and I would welcome your suggestions on similar places that we may be able to showcase our video for the Arundel networker's businesses.