Contact: Stephen Wilson
Address: Metro House, Northgate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 2HZ
T: 01243 787100
Chichester Print supply a quality, affordable, online print solution for all of your marketing needs. We offer a wide range of print products including…
Listed in: Printers
14th May 2012 / 2:41pm
We’ve given you our tips on driving in icy conditions and driving in strong winds before, so in light of the recent spring weather (who knows what will be next!), Gary and I have put together some GWA Cars & Finance tips on driving in heavy rain (other than strap a boat and a couple of oars to the roof, just in case!).
• Check your windscreen wipers. If they look brittle, replace them.
• Slow down. Give yourself more time to decelerate in heavy rain.
• Keep your distance. From other cars and especially lorries and buses.
• Be a disciple. Follow paths through water made by others.
• Deep water danger. The deeper the water is, the less control you’ll have.
• Stop. If it gets too heavy and you don’t feel safe, pull over and wait.
One car currently on the GWA Cars & Finance forecourt that is built for navigating a bit of extra water is a 2010 diesel Nissan Navarra Doublecab Tekna (available for £14,995 plus VAT). We’ve also got a special offer on the new Nissan Juke 1.5 DCi Visia, which will keep you higher and drier from £180 per month.
To have a chat about buying or leasing a new or used car or van, contact Gary at GWA Cars & Finance on 01243 510 650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.