We work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to your organisation’s needs, this programme is financed by the European Social Fund (ESF), and as such, a wide range of training can be accessed at zero cost to your business.
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses in West Sussex. We provide bespoke training courses to enhance your employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness of your business and boost the local economy.
SSW is co-financed by the Education and Skills Funding Agency and the European Social Fund.
The following eligibility criteria apply for anyone accessing support.
The company must be:
• Maximum of 250 employed staff
• Registered as a limited company
• In the West Sussex area
Employees engaging in training need to be:
• Employed by your organisation
• Eligible to work in the UK – evidence will be required
• Aged 16+ (no upper age restriction)
We can provide training in:
• Management or leadership areas
• Training or education (Train the trainer programs)
• Functional Skills (Maths and English)
• Mental Wellbeing
For more information contact Jacky Clarke:
Clarke Learning Consultancy