7th Apr 2014 / 1:53pm
Small to medium sized businesses from across West Sussex are invited to attend the second West Sussex Business Expo which is taking place at the Butlins Conference Centre, on Thursday 8 May 2014 between 9.30am - 3.30pm.
It's free to attend and offers visitors the chance to network with hundreds of local business owners, plus offers the chance for you to gain free business advice and support from local organisations and speakers.
Don't miss this year's biggest event for businesses on 8 May at the Butlins Conference Centre!
If you're an existing business looking to grow, a business in the early stages, or want to explore the possibilities of starting your own business - you will find something of interest at the expo.
At this free-to-attend business show, you will find a hive of creativity and activity from both our seminar programme featuring high-paced speed networking and inspirational keynote speakers, as well as from our variety of exhibitors showcasing the very best of local and regional businesses.
9 reasons to visit the West Sussex Business Expo
• Network with local business owners
• Engaging and educational seminars
• Free business advice and support
• Prize draws and local competitions
• Source valuable new suppliers
• Be inspired and gain new ideas
• Forge new partnerships in business
• Showcase your products and services
• Exclusive expo only offers
Book your FREE tickets here: free-tickets
4th Mar 2014 / 10:57am
We will be exhibiting at the Portsmouth Business Expo this March - its free to attend so come and say hello!
Only three weeks away - do you have your FREE expo ticket yet?
The successful Portsmouth Business Expo is back for its third year and due to recent changes, the business show will now be held at the Portsmouth Guildhall.
We do hope you can attend and take best-advantage of this show that brings the local business community together in relaxed and informal surroundings - perfect for nurturing those all important business opportunities.
Contact Matthew Larcome Event Organiser for more details. Tel: 01256 838386 www.portsmouthbusinessexpo.co.uk
Showcase your small business in relaxed and informal surroundings
Come just for the exhibition, or showcase your company at speed networking. We even have a line-up of sensational speakers, all free of charge - that will blow your mind with their amazing business stories and inspirational ideas.
There's just one thing you need to do - register today! One simple form to complete and you have access to over 500 businesses that may be looking for somebody just like you to help their own business. You won't know unless you attend - will you?
Founder of 4Networking
Inspirational seminar about life and business. But don't let the jeans and t-shirt fool you, Brad will change the way you think.
Learn how to deal with life and business setbacks and how to get motivated again with speaker Debbie Huxton.
Grow your business seminar with motivational speaker, Ian Dickson, one of the UK's leading business coaches.
20th Jan 2014 / 3:02pm
It's that time of year again when you can wear whatever red clothing you have and raise money and awareness for the British Heart Foundation.
Join us tomorrow February 7th - attend one of your network meeting with as much red as you dare to wear and raise money for the charity.
Find out more here - www.rampupthered.org.uk
8th Jan 2014 / 7:34am
Take a look at our Christmas joint breakfast meeting held at the Beachcroft Hotel in Bognor Regis. Great venue, great atmosphere, great people... and great networking!
Thank you to Matthew Riley of ChichesterTube who shot the video. vimeo.com/83603046
Why dont you join us one morning soon at Bognor or Chichester... it's that Friday feeling!
21st Nov 2013 / 9:32am
Are you a high growth, innovative small or medium business? Or one delivering green or low carbon goods and services?
Are you planning to to expand and grow but not finding it easy to find the finance required? Would a grant of up to 25% of the total project cost make the difference between going ahead and not being able to? If so then our innovation and green business grant could be for you.
Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership is inviting initial expressions of interest from high growth and innovation, and / or low carbon and environmental technology small and medium businesses that are looking to expand and create new jobs. Grants of between £5,000 and £100,000 will be available to eligible businesses. We will also consider grants of a higher value where a greater impact on employment growth can be shown.
Grants may be spent on a wide range of eligible items including, research and development, innovation and product/service development, breaking into new markets, skills development, plant and equipment, business premises and other capital items.
To be eligible businesses must:
• Show how the grant will lead to new jobs
• Be able to demonstrate that they have explored fully other sources of funding without success
• Show other investment alongside the grant in the ratio of at least 1:4 - we will provide up to 25% of the project as a grant and you will need to provide the remaining 75% through another form of investment which could be retained profits, loans, equity finance or investment funds.
• Have premises in or be planning to create new jobs in one of these Local Authority areas:
• Adur • Brighton and Hove • Croydon • Lewes • Reigate & Banstead • Arun • Chichester • Epsom and Ewell • Mid Sussex • Worthing
Be planning at least one of the following:
• To grow your business by 20% over the next 3 years.
• To introduce new goods or services or other innovation
• To exploit leading edge technology
• To develop and market low carbon and environmental goods and services
• To supply goods and services to one of the major environmental projects in this area including the Sussex Energy Saving Programme and Off-Shore Windfarms.
Applications will open in early November but to register your interest now please visit www.coast2capital.org.uk where you can download our expression of interest form. If you would like to discuss a possible application for your firm with a member of our Regional Growth Fund team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This initiative is a partnership between Coast to Capital, West Sussex County Council, Brighton and Hove City Council, the Universities of Brighton, Sussex and Chichester and The Argus.
Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions will apply.